Old June 12th 11, 04:31 PM posted to uk.transport.london
tim.... tim.... is offline

Default Oyster Journey History?

wrote in message
In article ,
(Robert Neville) wrote:

wrote:

I have the same problem and go to London only occasionally now. You
should still be able to see that balance on a ticket machine, in case
that helps.

Strangely enough, it does show the balance. Just not the journey
history. More of a curiosity than a problem though.

Online, you mean? That's working as designed, then.

Why.

What is the point of encouraging people to register cards so that they can
use the online services and then refusing them the online services unless
they jump through another hoop (a hoop which as I've previous explained, is
not useful to some people's journey pattern)

tim