Old June 12th 11, 05:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Robin[_3_] Robin[_3_] is offline

Default Oyster Journey History?

What is the point of encouraging people to register cards so that
they can use the online services and then refusing them the online
services unless they jump through another hoop (a hoop which as I've
previous explained, is not useful to some people's journey pattern)

In the traditional form of words from PMQs, I refer the honourable
Member to the answer I gave some moments ago[1]

[1]well, at 09:01 this morning - but I'm old so it *feels* like moments
ago

--
Robin
PM may be sent to rbw0{at}hotmail{dot}com