Old June 12th 11, 08:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Jarle H Knudsen Jarle H Knudsen is offline

Default Strike contingency plan Walthamstow to Heathrow

On Sun, 12 Jun 2011 21:29:01 +0100, Robin wrote:

Perhaps a rehearsal or two of stage (b) at
least would be advisable in the days running up to 29 June?

Not to worry. There will be plenty of rehearsing.

PS
Thanks to the OP for pointing me to the King William. It is more than a
stroll away but it comes recommended by neighbours too so I'm looking
forward to trying it over coming weeks.

Say hello if you spot two Norwegians between 21. and 30. June

--
jhk