Old June 15th 11, 10:39 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default DLR Canning Town Stratford International - still not opened ...

On Wed, 15 Jun 2011 11:10:28 +0100
"Robin" wrote:
Or of course there are the special Games Lanes for road traffic which
will let VIPs play at being* the Soviet Politburo - and which will
imprison us locals for the best part of 3 months.

*in the case of the IOC make that "continue to behave like"

It'll be interesting to see if TfL manage to finish the interminable
roadworks on the 406 before 2012. So far its taken them 9 months
to strip away a grass verge and lay 300 metres of tarmac near Arnos Grove.
The workman must be british or irish , I can't imagine eastern europeans
taking that long to do so little. Apparently the works at Henleys Corner
will be finished in spring 2012. Yeah , we'll see!

B2003