Old June 17th 11, 07:05 PM
Robin9 Robin9 is offline
Senior Member

Location: Leyton, East London

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizter T View Post
On Jun 16, 5:48*pm, Robin9 wrote:

Mizter T wrote:

So basically they can't win against the inevitability in your mind
that they'll make a mess of it then? Finished late - bloody typical.
Finished early - bloody typical.

What an eccentric question! What makes you think I will complain if they
finish a project early?

Your comments just upthread, that's what!
Your imagination has got the better of you. Nothing in my earlier posts suggests I would be sorry if TfL ever completed a project early.

Incidentally nothing in those posts suggests I think they will make a mess of this project either. I assume the project will eventually be completed in such a way that a reasonable service will be provided. I just doubt that it will be completed quickly or at a sensible cost.