Old June 20th 11, 06:08 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Anger as CJB starts three new threads about one issue...

On Jun 20, 6:58*pm, Mizter T wrote:
...using two of those threads to copy-and-paste newspaper articles in
their entirety from January and February.

Will he listen? He hasn't so far...

Or, indeed, *four* new threads (propagation bit slow at my end -
either that or I couldn't count) - one of which, apart from the
subject line, is a duplicate of another, and indeed is followed by a
duplicate 'reply' posting as well.

CJB - ignoring netiquette and acting like a spammer since, well
certainly since 1816 this evening.

Give yourself a pat on the back Chris.