Old June 22nd 11, 04:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster incomplete journeys research published

In message , at 13:10:29 on Wed, 22 Jun
2011, tim.... remarked:
I also don't see any way to comment on the report. One of the things which
I should like to comment on is the need for TfL to provide a refund
mechanism usable by casual visitors to London. It is completely
unacceptable to say to someone that they can't have their refund unless they
go to London within an narrow time window, to collect it.

I think my idea of delivering it at your next top-up should be easy to
implement (at a ticket machine which has time to do the necessary
lookups, or when doing an auto-topup by reducing the charge applied to
your card (including making it a refund if you are collecting lots).