Old June 22nd 11, 09:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster incomplete journeys research published

In article , (Roland
Perry) wrote:

In message , at 13:10:29 on Wed,
22 Jun 2011, tim.... remarked:
I also don't see any way to comment on the report. One of the things
which I should like to comment on is the need for TfL to provide a
refund mechanism usable by casual visitors to London. It is completely
unacceptable to say to someone that they can't have their refund unless
they go to London within an narrow time window, to collect it.

I think my idea of delivering it at your next top-up should be easy
to implement (at a ticket machine which has time to do the
necessary lookups, or when doing an auto-topup by reducing the
charge applied to your card (including making it a refund if you
are collecting lots).

Would it work at Ticket Stops though? I never top up anywhere else these
days.

I had a load of hassle collecting a refund some months back. I didn't make
the date originally agreed but it was easy to rearrange by email.

--
Colin Rosenstiel