Old June 22nd 11, 11:05 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Oyster incomplete journeys research published

In article , (Roland
Perry) wrote:

In message , at
16:21:27 on Wed, 22 Jun 2011,
remarked:

I think my idea of delivering it at your next top-up should be easy
to implement (at a ticket machine which has time to do the
necessary lookups, or when doing an auto-topup by reducing the
charge applied to your card (including making it a refund if you
are collecting lots).

Would it work at Ticket Stops though? I never top up anywhere else
these days.

You just need to be sufficiently "online" (which I assume ticket
machines are and gate lines aren't).

and Ticket Stops are not (as well a buses)?

--
Colin Rosenstiel