Old June 23rd 11, 05:57 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Oyster incomplete journeys research published

In message , at 18:05:30
on Wed, 22 Jun 2011, remarked:

I think my idea of delivering it at your next top-up should be easy
to implement (at a ticket machine which has time to do the
necessary lookups, or when doing an auto-topup by reducing the
charge applied to your card (including making it a refund if you
are collecting lots).

Would it work at Ticket Stops though? I never top up anywhere else
these days.

You just need to be sufficiently "online" (which I assume ticket
machines are and gate lines aren't).

and Ticket Stops are not (as well a buses)?

OK, in that case if you were expecting a refund you'd have to do a dummy
top-up at any ticket machine at some stage. That must be better than
having to do it at a specific gateline within a week.

How do people who only use buses get refunds, activate auto-topup etc,
at the moment?