Old June 23rd 11, 09:09 AM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] boltar2003@boltar.world is offline

Default Tube driver wins claim for unfair dismissal - strikes off?

On Wed, 22 Jun 2011 16:21:30 -0500
wrote:
He was stupid doing what he did, although he probably meant no harm - he
is not one of the aggressive types you sometimes see on picket lines, and

The RMT bruisers couldn't handle the general public. After getting a serious
amount of abuse (I witnesses it and provided some of my own) outside Arnos
Grove station a number of years back - what the hell did they expect? Love
and kisses from people 2 hours late to work? Morons - they now skulk around
down Palmers road out of harms way outside the entrance to Ash House instead
every time theres a protest.

B2003