Old February 10th 04, 03:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Gav Gav is offline

Default Trackbashers alert: Primrose Hill NOW!

"Lee Osborne" wrote in message ...

Is Primrose Hill station in a reasonable state these days, or has it just
crumbled? It's been a long time since I passed by on the mainline, but it
looked untouched and undisturbed for ages. Have the vandals done much damage
yet?

Lee

Primrose Hill seems in good nick. I had to take 66224 (Dag - WEFOC)
light through there the day the snow fell (28/01/04), due to 'a
blockage' on the North London (Words of 'GO' signalbox, not mine).
The obvious spraypaint is getting to places, but its looking ok. The
platform is looking a little worse for wear though.

Gav