Old June 24th 11, 03:26 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Kia Ora!

"Roland Perry" wrote:

In message
, at
06:16:22 on Fri, 24 Jun 2011, Offramp remarked:

As a cricket fan, I still haven't the faintest idea what a "Brit"
product
is, so it hasn't worked very well.

I am a cricket fan as well and I too have only a vague idea about what
a Brit is.

Isn't it some TV awards show where the presenters make fools of
themselves?

Sam and Mick's double act was some time ago now though!

The Brit in question however has/had nowt to do with the BPI's annual
promotional boozy shindig (nor the related performing arts school). I won't
spoil the fun by being the source of the exposure...