Old June 26th 11, 09:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Kia Ora!

On Fri, 24 Jun 2011, Offramp wrote:

On Jun 24, 1:50*pm, "tim...." wrote:

As a cricket fan, I still haven't the faintest idea what a "Brit" product
is, so it hasn't worked very well.

I am a cricket fan as well and I too have only a vague idea about what
a Brit is.
I do not drive a car, so at first the Kia name went over my head as
well. My first thought were indeed of Kia Ora, the cinema drink.

Cinema drink? What? All i know about it is that it's too orangey for
crows. I mentally conflate it with Capri Sun, which was different, and
came in foil packets like spacemen doubtless have.

tom

--
Crazy week so far, which at one point involved spewing down the inside
of my jeans! -- D