Old June 27th 11, 06:13 AM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.transport.air
Paul Terry[_2_] Paul Terry[_2_] is offline

Default Heathrow PRT pods now in service at last?

In message , Mizter T
writes

I've come across the notion that some of the earlier development ideas
proposed running the system running through the small side tunnels (or
at least one of them) which provide access to the central terminal area.

I think that's still the intention if the network proves successful
enough to extend to the other terminals.
--
Paul Terry