Old June 27th 11, 07:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Commute from Chesham to S. Bush via A40 - bad idea?

In message
p.homeip.net, at
00:00:00 on Mon, 27 Jun 2011, Paul Cummins
remarked:

Do we know anywhere else that has bus lanes
where the buses start a good hour after the restriction begins?

Basingstoke's two bus lanes are 24 hour.

Basingstoke buses are no more than 18 hours a day.

I think we can forgive that kind of thing.

What's more difficult is a situation like Cambridge where a road's bus
lane was extended to Sundays for one bus every half hour (like weekdays,
7am to 7pm; but the first bus Sunday is at 9.30am).