Old June 27th 11, 02:29 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default "Geographically accurate Tube Map"

"Roland Perry" wrote:
[snip]
I like the distinction between tube and subsurface at KX, but it really
needs a similar "dual lozenge" at Baker St. (and possibly other stations
like Earls Ct to South Ken, Liverpool St etc). Or are they trying to show
a gateline rather than physical distance, in which case Stratford might
need looking at (as well as LHR T123/T4, but oddly T5 breaks the
symmetry).

Are you referring to the 'internal gateline' at Stratford, which gated in
the Jubilee line platforms? If so that went a while back - autumn '09 I
think.