Old June 27th 11, 09:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default "Geographically accurate Tube Map"

On 26/06/2011 18:43, Martin Petrov wrote:
http://london-tubemap.com/

I know we all know that the tube map is far from geographically accurate
and there have been loads of maps that have appeared that show where the
lines accurately - but this one is the closest I've seen to something
that straddles complete accuracy and cleanness of the real current one.

Would there be any value in this (or similar) becoming the standard tube
map as opposed to the current one?

Reminds me of the maps on the New York City Subway, which in years past
showed only straight lines, but then went over to show more
geographically correct information.