Old July 6th 11, 07:30 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default KXSP to East Croydon

On Jul 6, 8:20*am, "Ian F." wrote:
I'm wondering why Journey Planner suggests I get to East Croydon from KXSP
by using the tube to London Bridge and then train to EC, rather than FCC
direct. I'm sure there's a very good reason - or not!

Ian

Depends when you are travelling. If late evening or at weekend there
is no FCC service across London. The FCC service commences at LOB at
those times. The only other reason would be if the Victoria Line was
going to be subject to a planned closure thus ruling out the option of
going via Victoria and then Southern to East Croydon.

--
Paul C
via Google