Old July 11th 11, 08:18 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Richard J.[_3_] Richard J.[_3_] is offline

Default Thank you London Underground

Zen83237 wrote on 11 July 2011 20:38:18 ...

Surley isn't too much to ****ing ask to have a safety cut, doors open, train
can't go. Even I could design that.
You must work for LUL to support them for a safety failure.

If you'd confined your post to the fact that the train departed with the
doors open instead of ranting on and on about other things, you wouldn't
have had that reaction.

A train departing with open doors is serious, so perhaps you can tell us
more about the incident. Was it just one door that stayed open or were
they all open? Were they fully open or partly closed? Did you or
anyone else in your car press the alarm button as soon as the train
moved with doors open?

Sounds to me like an incident that RAIB should take an interest in.
--
Richard J.