Old July 12th 11, 05:47 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Ross[_3_] Ross[_3_] is offline

Default Thank you London Underground

On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 18:07:38 +0100 [UTC], Zen83237 wrote:

[big snip]
Sorry but I think for a **** up on that scale a rant is deserved.

If you're only concerned with ranting you may as well go and stand on
a street corner shouting at passers-by.

If, on the other hand, you want some sensible reactions and possibly
advice about the best ways to get something done about what is indeed
a serious issue, it might help if you calm down, stop ranting at
people who don't respond the way you want - and post messages that are
actually readable.

Otherwise people won't even bother reading your messages and you'll be
wasting your time.

(Before you ask, no, I don't work for LU or any bit of TfL or have
anything to do with LU trains)
--
Ross

Speaking for me, myself and I. Nobody else
- unless I make it clear that I am...