Old July 12th 11, 11:22 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
[email protected] hounslow3@yahoo.co.uk is offline

Default Thank you London Underground

On 12/07/2011 21:23, Paul Corfield wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jul 2011 19:55:04 +0100, wrote:

So: What TfL version? What TfL report?

Note - in railway language a report is a formal document, not (for
example) the bull some spokescritter comes out with when a journalist
phones up.

If there is a TfL Report, that means there has been an investigation.
From experience investigations take time - as in weeks, not days or
hours.

So: When did this incident happen? Your original posting implied it
had only just happened (i.e. sometime today), but if there's a TfL
Report then it happened some time ago. If it did happen today, then
not only has there not yet been a report, there hasn't been time for
an investigation either.

I am sure the OP will respond for himself but I think he is referring
to the TfL response in the Evening Standard article. This is
available on line on the ES site but I believe it is from a
"spokescritter" as you so eloquently put it ;-)

Loved how that article lead off by describing passengers as "terrified."