Old July 13th 11, 05:12 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Thank you London Underground

"David Cantrell" wrote:

On Tue, Jul 12, 2011 at 12:56:07PM +0100, Mizter T wrote:
[snip]
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/tickets/refunds/tuberefund/

Oh, I didn't know that existed. Thanks! Does something similar exist
for other Oystery problems, and if so have they sorted out the bad
design that requires people go to a TfL station to pick up their
refunds?

There is a variety of secure online contact forms regarding to Oyster issues
buried in the 'Help & contact' tree here - http://www.tfl.gov.uk/contact -
how successful that is w.r.t. dealing with 'Oystery problems' I don't know
(e.g. see Recliner's problems in his post above).

Refunds can be picked up when travelling from or to any station in London
(including NR stations), it's not just TfL stations - though I think some
people have suggested there might be a few stations missing from the list?
One needs to be making a journey from or to that station, the refund can't
just be picked up from a ticket machine.