Old July 13th 11, 05:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Thank you London Underground

wrote:

In article , (Mizter T)

[snip]
Oh, right. Total waste of time then.

Total waste of time for those people who've been delayed on a Tube
journey for 15+ minutes and wish to claim a refund as per the
customer charter - how do you figure that one out?

Total waste of time to get refunds when people have been overcharged on
Oyster, even if it is a consequence of a 15+ minutes journey delay, I
meant.

The Oyster maximum journey time limits are fairly generous - I wouldn't
generally expect a 'normal' delay on the Tube (of say 20 mins or whatever)
to bust them.

I posted the link to the Tube refund webform in response to a comment
suggesting that the only way of claiming a refund / compensation for
disrupted Tube journey (i.e. under the Customer Charter) was by telephone -
I didn't claim it dealt with wider Oyster charging issues.