Old July 13th 11, 06:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dr J R Stockton[_29_] Dr J R Stockton[_29_] is offline

Default Thank you London Underground

In uk.transport.london message VJSdnWINQaRt34HTnZ2dnUVZ8hadnZ2d@giganew
s.com, Tue, 12 Jul 2011 07:49:52,
posted:

I really hate online web forms because you don't get a copy of what you
wrote for your own records. Or is this one unlike all the others? I wasn't
aware of the form and used the phone last time.

It may depend on the browser used - but you probably know the value of
having a choice - but try the File menu, Print Preview ; and try Alt-
PrtScn and paste into Paint or elsewhere ... . Non-Windows OSs should
have something similar.

--
(c) John Stockton, nr London, UK. Turnpike 6.05 WinXP.
Web http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/ - FAQ-type topics, acronyms, and links.