Old July 14th 11, 10:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
solar penguin solar penguin is offline

Default Thank you London Underground

wrote:

In article , (Mizter T)
wrote:

The Oyster maximum journey time limits are fairly generous - I
wouldn't generally expect a 'normal' delay on the Tube (of say 20
mins or whatever) to bust them.

Not that generous if you remember the discussion about a journey from King
Cross to Putney via Highbury & Islington, Willesden Junction and Clapham
Junction. :-)

Why on earth would they want to go that way? Victoria Line to Oxford
Circus, Bakerloo to Waterloo, then SWT would be a lot quicker.

(Yes, I know, Putney isn't the sort of place that anyone would hurry
to get to, and I can't blame them for wanting to delay reaching
there. But even Putney's got to be more pleasant than travelling on
the North London Line!)