Old July 14th 11, 11:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Thank you London Underground

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 06:12:42PM +0100, Mizter T wrote:

Refunds can be picked up when travelling from or to any station in London
(including NR stations)

Oh, that's new since the last time I asked about it. Good.

it's not just TfL stations - though I think some
people have suggested there might be a few stations missing from the list?
One needs to be making a journey from or to that station, the refund can't
just be picked up from a ticket machine.

Sucks for people who rarely travel by train, like those who mostly use
buses.

Support terrierism! Adopt a dog today!