Old July 14th 11, 12:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Thank you London Underground

"David Cantrell" wrote:

On Wed, Jul 13, 2011 at 06:12:42PM +0100, Mizter T wrote:

Refunds can be picked up when travelling from or to any station in London
(including NR stations)

Oh, that's new since the last time I asked about it. Good.

It's been the case ever since Oyster PAYG went live across NR in London in
January 2010 - so maybe you asked before then?

it's not just TfL stations - though I think some
people have suggested there might be a few stations missing from the
list?
One needs to be making a journey from or to that station, the refund
can't
just be picked up from a ticket machine.

Sucks for people who rarely travel by train, like those who mostly use
buses.

Yes, though I'd suggest such people are less likely to encounter Oyster
charging issues that lead on to refunds being given.