Old July 14th 11, 12:57 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Thank you London Underground

wrote:

In article , (Mizter T)
wrote:

Refunds can be picked up when travelling from or to any station in
London (including NR stations), it's not just TfL stations - though
I think some people have suggested there might be a few stations
missing from the list? One needs to be making a journey from or to
that station, the refund can't just be picked up from a ticket
machine.

Refunds can't be collected the same day as they are given because,
quaintly, it requires an overnight processing run to make them available
for collection.

So I was relieved to find when I had the refund last week that they can
pay it direct to a bank account now.

I'm fairly sure there's always been some alternative way of getting a refund
issued, such as via a cheque - perhaps the direct bank transfer is new
though.