Old July 14th 11, 02:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tim Roll-Pickering Tim Roll-Pickering is offline

Default Thank you London Underground

Mizter T wrote:

Sucks for people who rarely travel by train, like those who mostly use
buses.

Yes, though I'd suggest such people are less likely to encounter Oyster
charging issues that lead on to refunds being given.

How easy is it to claim back when buses are taken out of service? I've had
this a couple of times, once with the bus not moving at all from where I
boarded, the other where it terminated short and everyone was told to get on
a following one - but the subsequent bus driver insisted we had to touch in.

(Both times I'd already hit my cap but in other circumstances I'd have wound
up paying twice needlessly.)