Old July 14th 11, 06:43 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Thank you London Underground

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:40:04 +0100, Arthur Figgis
wrote:
A while back I was on that old EMU which used to come out to play

on the
Great Eastern, and the staff were struggling to convince passengers

it
was a real service and they wouldn't have to pay extra for it.

I saw someone miss a Marple train formed of 101 685 at Manc Picc ages
ago as they thought (only exclaiming this after departure) it was
"their museum piece".

And weren't DB using a Rheingold set recently?

Neil

--
Neil Williams, Milton Keynes, UK