Old July 15th 11, 12:10 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Thank you London Underground

In article ,
(Neil Williams) wrote:

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 19:40:04 +0100, Arthur Figgis
wrote:
A while back I was on that old EMU which used to come out to play on
the Great Eastern, and the staff were struggling to convince
passengers it was a real service and they wouldn't have to pay
extra for it.

I saw someone miss a Marple train formed of 101 685 at Manc Picc
ages ago as they thought (only exclaiming this after departure) it
was "their museum piece".

Surely, when they were still using 101s on the Marple service they only
used 101s on it? That was certainly the case when I took a picture in 2000
- see
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/rosenst...ains/other.htm

--
Colin Rosenstiel