Old July 16th 11, 11:59 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Arthur Figgis Arthur Figgis is offline

Default Thank you London Underground

On 15/07/2011 01:09, Ross wrote:
On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 20:43:52 +0200 [UTC], Neil Williams wrote:

[...]
And weren't DB using a Rheingold set recently?

Yes indeedy, but I never managed to get over for a ride. :-(

Köln - Hamburg, I think it was, northbound Thurs (or Fri. not sure),
back Sun. Bog standard IC train but the Rheingold stock dragged by
103.245.

A Real Train, none of this white worm junk. ;-)

Aha, so that's what I spotted in a siding north of Hamburg in April.

--
Arthur Figgis Surrey, UK