Old July 17th 11, 12:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Roland Perry Roland Perry is offline

Default Thank you London Underground

In message , at 06:27:58
on Sun, 17 Jul 2011, remarked:

One thing I used to find as a driver was that because that you would often
go into auto pilot mode. When you got to station X, you could remember
stopping at station A, but nothing of what happened anywhere in between.

That used to happen to me a lot when I was much younger. Especially if
I'd moved from one rented place to another in the same town. On going
home in the evening, I would "wake up" approaching somewhere I'd moved
out of months ago. Very disconcerting, but somehow I grew out of it.