Old July 18th 11, 09:46 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
Ross[_3_] Ross[_3_] is offline

Default TfL's bid to control trains has much going for it - Mark Hansford

On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 18:00:45 +0100 [UTC], Ivor wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jul 2011 04:54:06 -0700 (PDT), 1506
wrote:
On Jul 18, 4:00*am, "Mizter T" wrote:

Do grow up and stop being so pathetic.

Rather than respond imediately, I am giving you time to withdraw that
remark. Do consider doing so.

What he said.

Thirded.

You really are behaving like an utter idiot, Adrian.

Please collect the toys thrown out of the pram as you leave.

Pointless. They'll only be thrown out again in a few hours or days.
Might as well collect them and give them to the needy.
--
Ross

Speaking for me, myself and I. Nobody else
- unless I make it clear that I am...