Old February 11th 04, 02:27 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Keith J Chesworth Keith J Chesworth is offline

Default Any Ideas?

Got a bit of an awkward day tomorrow.

First call is to a Dentists to check on his Autoclave etc, about 1/2
way down Hornsey Road, Holloway.

This I would usually hack into by car.

Got a second booking to 'do' a place opposite Eustion Square Station,
ie south side of Euston Road. Where the client and contractor will be
chomping at the bit waiting for me.

This I would usually Thameslink - LUL to.

Now I don't want to either drive and dump the car at Holloway in
favour of PT or to PT all the way and have a massive hike round
Holloway in the damned uncomfortable issued safety footware.
Parking for the second job is out of the question really, unless all
else fails.

Any Ideas folks

Keith J Chesworth
www.unseenlondon.co.uk