Old February 11th 04, 02:39 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Arnos Grove

On Tue, 10 Feb 2004 08:24:33 -0000, "John Rowland"
wrote:

Hi all,

The information posters which turned the central ticket office into a mini
museum have been taken down and replaced by ... nothing. Apparently this was
seen as a cost cutting measure by (presumably) JNP.

John - I don't doubt the fact that the posters may have disappeared.
However I do not understand how Tube Lines can possibly have any say
whatsoever over the contents of the passimeter. It is a listed structure
- as per the rest of the station - and therefore they can't just
unilaterally make changes. Has someone told you it was Tube Lines or
are you surmising as to what has happened?

I am in a position to ask some questions if necessary.
--
Paul C