Old July 20th 11, 12:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Massive Disruption at Paddington - Suicide at Hayes & Harlington

"Roland Perry" wrote:

In message , at 11:34:39 on Wed, 20 Jul 2011,
Mizter T remarked:

I'd think that directing people towards the Underground would be the best
alternative route to Heathrow

That or shared taxis.

- I'd guess that's what already happens at Paddington on such occasions?

I'm not sure it is. Perhaps someone who has been caught up could comment.
Observations about large numbers of people missing planes
would suggest not.

Whose observations are those? Whilst the OP, CJB, likes to present his posts
in a 'reportage' style, his comments on the matter of missed flights are
little more that his own conjecture.