Old July 21st 11, 12:33 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
The Stoon The Stoon is offline

Default Overground SLL link

On 20 July, 12:53, wrote:
On Wed, 20 Jul 2011 04:44:44 -0700 (PDT)

plcd1 wrote:
In broad terms I'd say yes. *It is certainly a decent service level to
begin a new rail service with. *We're not talking about a tube line
nor a tram line in an urban area where the UK expectation would be a

But the ELL is essentially being marketed as an almost-tube line so they
should back it up with a tube like service.

B2003

The core ELL is running an almost tube like service. 12tph at the
moment, rising to 16 (4 per hour for each southern branch) when phase
2 is complete.

Steve