Old July 22nd 11, 06:07 PM posted to uk.railway,misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london
D7666 D7666 is offline

Default Overground SLL link

On Jul 21, 10:41*am, (Dave) wrote:

More lines with those crap trains and having to sit facing someone and
not being able to get a decent view out of the windows.

Only trainspotters could possibly want to look out of windows on
workings 378s do.

There is nothing else to see.

And I use 378s on NLL trains 2 to 4 times per week through Willesden
Junction, and there no worry about seeing anything worth seeing train
spotting wise, not that I collect numbers any more.

--
Nick