Old February 11th 04, 04:48 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Bus Routes.

(sorry for not replying to the root post - i've long since deleted it,
and this thought only just struck me)

Unless I'm very much mistaken, it was Kat
), in message
who said:

I'm fine at showing people best routes to use on the Underground but
does anyone have any ideas about the most useful ten/twenty bus routes
to learn?

How about routes which have night-bus equivalents? Then they're useful at
any time.

The obvious mistake here is that you won't be at work when the night buses
are running, so you'll never need to advise people about them. Still, as a
general point, it might be something to consider.

tom

--
I need a proper outlet for my tendency towards analytical thought. -- Geneva Melzack