Old February 11th 04, 04:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Any Ideas?

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004, Keith J Chesworth wrote:

First call is to a Dentists to check on his Autoclave etc, about 1/2
way down Hornsey Road, Holloway.

Got a second booking to 'do' a place opposite Eustion Square Station,
ie south side of Euston Road.

North side, surely? Actually, come to think about it, Euston Square is
directly under Euston Road, with exits on either side. Not that it
matters.

Now I don't want to either drive and dump the car at Holloway in favour
of PT or to PT all the way and have a massive hike round Holloway in the
damned uncomfortable issued safety footware. Parking for the second job
is out of the question really, unless all else fails.

Any Ideas folks

Wear your normal shoes and take the safety shoes to change into when you
get there?

tom

--
I need a proper outlet for my tendency towards analytical thought. -- Geneva Melzack