Old August 1st 11, 03:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Myfanwy Nixon Myfanwy Nixon is offline

Default Thank you London Underground

Not to hijack the post, and I hope this doesn't sound *too* much like a plug, but the organisation I work for has just launched http://www.FixMyTransport.com, which would be an ideal platform to post issues like this - and gives you a very good chance of getting an answer.

The site was designed to make it very easy to report an issue, whether that be open doors, broken toilets, missing timetables or rude drivers. The issue is both sent to the correct operator, and posted on the website, hopefully creating a degree of accountability. There's also the option of rallying others to your cause, if it's a longterm or recurrent problem.

Public service announcement over - hope it's useful.