Old August 4th 11, 02:08 PM posted to misc.transport.urban-transit,uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Bob Harvey Bob Harvey is offline

Default Google maps now helps navigate London Underground

On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 00:59:07 -0700, 1506 wrote:

On Jul 30, 6:42Â*am, JaxGoogle wrote:
http://maps.google.co.uk/?dirflg=r&f...United+Kingdom

Interesting addition to Google, it seems to ignore mainline railways. It
gave me a route from Bognor Regis to London completely by local buses.

Yes, it just tried to send me from Bourne to Nottingham without any rail
at all. All bus. I'd go to Stamford or Sleaford and then by train given
half a chance.