Old August 7th 11, 11:23 AM posted to uk.transport.london
GSV 3 minds in a can GSV 3 minds in a can is offline

Default why are the new Victoria and trains so slow?

Just my observation, the new victoria line trains seem to crawl to the
next station wait for an eternity then crawl off again.
This has happened on the last 3 times I have used this line. The old
trains seemed to have much faster journey times with more comfortable
seats.
Also on the met line the new train goes at a snails pace. The journey
from baker street to Wembley park was painfully slow.

Why is this?