Old August 8th 11, 06:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Clive D. W. Feather[_2_] Clive D. W. Feather[_2_] is offline

Default Harrow & Wealdstone lifts

In message , Walter Briscoe
wrote:
Hooray! We have communication. It could be more speedy, but it exists.

Could you please try emailing me directly?

There are 2 Kones in different shafts up from the platforms at Edgware
and 2 more in different shafts down from the platforms at Golders Green.

I had these, but didn't realize they were Kones. Thanks.

There are 2 Otis lifts at Euston Square. They are in different shafts.
One goes from Westbound Platform 1 to Gower Street level via the ticket
hall level, but does not yet have an exit to Gower Street;

That is lift 2, according to someone else. Are you saying there's a
"street level" button, or you've seen an entrance, or what?

The other goes from the ticket hall to Gower Street.

Lift 1.

I saw no sequence
numbers. Each carries 11 persons/825kg. I don't know how to distinguish
OTIS models.

As far as I know, these are just called "Otis MIP".

Kennington [aa] should read Kennington [oo]

Accords? I wonder when that changed.

I shall try to supply further information on the "?" marks.

Thanks very much.

(I probably ought to try a FoI request.)

--
Clive D.W. Feather | Home:
Mobile: +44 7973 377646 | Web: http://www.davros.org