Old August 13th 11, 05:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default why are the new Victoria and trains so slow?

In article ,
lid (Roger) wrote:

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 05:26:34 -0500,
wrote:

In article ,
(Robin9) wrote:

trip in 1970.

Colin Rosenstiel
Robin9

Is there something wrong with your newsreader? This is all I can see

of your post.

If you can't see the four-and-a-half line paragraph that Robin9
wrote doesn't that mean there is something wrong at your end?

I can see the raw text that reached my newsfeed and what I quoted is all
there is. It seems to be something about Robin's news arrangements because
I've seen the effect before and only with his postings.

--
Colin Rosenstiel