Old August 13th 11, 07:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default why are the new Victoria and trains so slow?

In article ,
(Richard J.) wrote:

wrote on 13 August 2011 18:06:42 ...
In ,
lid (Roger) wrote:

On Sat, 13 Aug 2011 05:26:34 -0500,
wrote:

In ,
(Robin9) wrote:

trip in 1970.

Colin Rosenstiel
Robin9

Is there something wrong with your newsreader? This is all I can see
of yourpost.

If you can't see the four-and-a-half line paragraph that Robin9
wrote doesn't that mean there is something wrong at your end?

I can see the raw text that reached my newsfeed and what I quoted is all
there is. It seems to be something about Robin's news arrangements
because I've seen the effect before and only with his postings.

Maybe it's some sort of interaction problem between his outgoing
newsfeed and your incoming newsfeed. My news server (Virgin Media)
has received his complete post, as has LondonBanter.co.uk and Google
Groups.

My news comes via Giganews, hardly a two bit outfit. As I said, it's only
Robin's messages.

--
Colin Rosenstiel