Old February 11th 04, 09:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Tindale Ian Tindale is offline

Default Oyster Pre-Pay and Stratford Station

Robin May wrote:

The closure of the subway to the station from the shopping centre is
the only part of the design that I don't like. It's a shame they had to
do that although I suppose it's much better than keeping the original
entrance which was not nice at all.

I find that it effects an active darwinian selection mechansim - the odd
hurried fleet-footed people seem to cross whenever there's a slight gap in
the traffic, and about 50 dazed shopping-laden people barely consciously
follow like sheep into the slaughter, irrespective of the state of the not
very visible green person.

--
Ian Tindale