Old August 15th 11, 09:24 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Peter Masson[_2_] Peter Masson[_2_] is offline

Default Greenford branch closure this week

"Jack Taylor" wrote

Although they don't use the Greenford branch, the Chiltern services do use
the Greenford shuttle paths between Old Oak West Junction and Paddington,
I believe. Which still doesn't really explain why a Greenford to Ealing
Broadway shuttle couldn't run, as it has in the past.

The Ealing Broadway reversing siding was lifted when the Greenford trains
started running through to Paddington, though I suppose they could reverse
in Acton Yard.

Peter